Let your pride flag fly!
Love is love...just like weddings are weddings. But if you're looking to put your LGBTQ+ pride on full display, here are 23 vibrant ways to work it into your big day!
1. Wear colorful cufflinks...
2. Or rainbow-soled shoes!
3. We're swooning over these dip-dyed dresses...
4. And can't get enough of these color-blocked socks.
Mak Rabbitt Photography
5. Go bright and bold with your wedding flowers.
6. Incorporate lines from the Supreme Court ruling for same-sex marriage into your ceremony readings, programs, or signage.
7. And be loud-and-proud with a wedding ceremony sign like this one!
8. Create a colorful ceremony backdrop–or use rainbow ribbons for handfasting!
9. These balloons make a great photo prop…
10. And these vibrant smoke bombs make an Instagrammable photo op!
11. Get fun accessories and werk those wedding photos.
12. Put your pride up in lights (and then hang it in your home!).
13. Matching tattoos are a sweet sentiment...
14. While this ombré overhead installation + matching florals make a grand statement.
15. Who can resist a good color-blocked seating chart?
16. Complementary chair signs are an affordable yet adorable touch.
Elysia | Brisbane Wedding Decorators
17. And this "guest book" frame is a great way to incorporate your pup!
18. Moving on to the cake...how's this for a surprise spectrum?
19. And we love the idea of topping the tiers with figurines in your likeness.
Kenzie Rae Photography | Flowers at the House
20. Most importantly, celebrate the notion that love ALWAYS wins.
21. Encourage your guests to "Love in color" with these DIY wedding favors.
22. Then get a bunch of rainbow sparklers…
23. And give yourselves an EPIC send-off.
Want more wedding ideas? We got you, boo!
Hold up! Are you in our tribe?
Some clients may have paid to be placed in our editorial and some of these links may be affiliate; however, we never include a venue, vendor, or product unless they have a proper place here. This is part of our Core Values. We create our website first and foremost to be good for the couples using it to plan their Big Day. We won't stray from that for a few advertising dollars. #scoutshonor